Traveling Workplus - "The Italian Files" in 2022
As Workplus provides business & organizational development related services - we often travel abroad in Europe and overseas as well.
This summer we were blessed with some exciting projects around Italy - so we could somewhat also enjoy this magnificent country and its people, while carrying on with work and meetings:)
So, what are the basics, you should know, when approaching this amazing #culture for business or pleasure..?
Italy is among the seven most #industrialised nations in the world, with a highly developed #production industry.
– It’s #economy is among the broadest in the world encompassing almost every type of industry, with a particular focus on cars, electronics, fashion products and machinery. Raw materials, meanwhile, are usually imported.
– Italy’s #agricultural sector is also prime component of its economy. In fact, it’s the world’s seventh most dominant exporter of agricultural products, the principle products being wine, #olive oil, #wheat, #milk, #fruit and #vegetables.
– Aside from engineering and fashion, its other prevalent economic sector is #tourism
– Italy’s economy is dominated by only a handful of large businesses (some of which are state-owned), while much of the economy prospers thanks to the 3 million+ small to medium-sized enterprises, most of which are owned by a #family or #partnership.
– #Investment opportunities are encouraged by #incentives on behalf of the #government, as well as regional and provincial authorities, particularly in the #south of the country, where industry is still lacking in comparison with the north.
Good Luck Everyone
Have a Blessed Weekend !